Compatible Products: PMAE4079A, PMAD4147, PMMN4040A, PMLN7560A, PMNN4491C, NNTN8129AR, RLN4570A, PMPN4290A, NNTN8274A.
You are completely connected with DP4800e portable radio
- Colour screen, full keypad, 1000 channels
- Enhanced audio quality
- Integrated accelerometer for optional Man Down
With the dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you’re better connected, safer and more productive. The DP4000e Series is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high-performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organization.
The main features of Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO DP4800e digital portable radios
The MOTOTRBO DP4800e is an ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on DP4800e radio summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen and can automatically call for assistance. The radio is tested to tough military standards and is waterproof to IP68. It won’t let you down.
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- 300 MHz: 300-360 MHz, 350-400 MHz
- UHF: 403-527 MHz
- Colour screen and full keypad
- 1000 channels
- Five Line Colour Display
- Front Programmable Buttons
- Lone Worker function and built-in Man Down accelerometer enhance user safety
- Over-the-air software updates
- Enhanced audio quality
- Improved expandability
- Better battery life (up to 28 hours)
- Better range (up to 8%)
- Better waterproofing (IP68)
- 5W (VHF) / 4W (300MHz/UHF) maximum transmit power
- 0.5 W audio output
- Vibrating belt clip option for discreet call and text alerts
- Dual analogue and MOTOTRBO digital capable
- Dedicated emergency button and five programmable buttons
- Intelligent Audio and Voice Announcement for easier use
- IMPRES audio for consistent sound quality with SINC+ advanced noise cancellation
- Improved receiver sensitivity for up to 16% greater coverage
- Submersible IP68 and U.S. Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, & G rating
- TIA4950 certified HazLoc models available
- Direct mode, Conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus and Capacity Max compatible
- Wide Range of Accessories
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
✓ Hospitality venues ✓ schools/academies ✓ small construction sites ✓ Retail.
*Please note that range may vary depending on environment actual range in built-up areas is estimated around 1-2km
If you are unsure about coverage, please contact our sales team to discuss a free trial in Dubai