You are completely connected with DM4600e high tier mobile radio
- Four-line colour display, 1000 channels
- Work Order Ticketing
- Rugged IP54 construction
With the dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you?re better connected, safer and more productive. The DM4000e Series is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation.
The main features of Motorola MOTOTRBO DM4600e digital mobile radios
The MOTOTRBO DM4600e is an ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radio that delivers operation critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth? audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi? enables remote software updates, and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The quick access buttons on DM4600e radio can summon help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. A range of safe driving accessories allow your workers to communicate hands-free, and Text-to-Speech technology helps your drivers keep their eyes on the road.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. DM4600e radio is also ideal as a dispatcher solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- 300 MHz: 300-360 MHz, 350-400 MHz,
- UHF Band 1: 403-470 MHz
- UHF Band 2: 450-527 MHz
- Four-line colour display
- 1000 channels
- 25W or 45W (VHF) / 40W (300MHz/UHF) maximum transmit power
- 3 W (internal), 7.5 W / 13 W (external) audio output
- Dual analogue and MOTOTRBO digital capable
- Work Order Ticketing
- Wi-Fi? capability to allow remote firmware updates
- IMPRES? audio for consistent sound quality with SINC+ advanced noise cancellation
- In-vehicle or fixed control station installation
- Remote mount and hand-held control head options
- Free-form (requires alpha-numeric fist mic) and pre-programmable texting allows non-verbal communication
- Four programmable buttons for quick access to commonly used functions
- Intelligent Audio and Voice Announcement for easier use
- IP54 and U.S. Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, & G
- Wide range of accessories
- Direct mode, Conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus and Capacity Max compatible
There are no reviews yet.