Compatible Products: PMAE4079A, PMAD4119A, PMAD4117A, PMMN4076A, PMLN7465A, PMLN7269A, PMNN4490B, PMNN4491C, RLN4570A, PMPN4572A, PMPN4290A, NNTN8274A
You are more connected with DP2400e mid-tier portable radio
- No screen or keypad,16 channels
- Two programmable buttons
- Lone Worker function
With the dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you’re better connected, safer and more efficient. The DP2000e Series is designed for the everyday worker who needs effective communications. With systems support and loud, clear audio, these next-generation radios deliver cost effective connectivity to your organization.
The main features of Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO DP2400e digital portable radios
The MOTOTRBO DP2400e is an ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radio that delivers operation critical voice communications. With a single button push, workers can communicate for greater efficiency and enhanced safety. With support for basic trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
The DP2400e radio is designed to improve safety in your organization, with the rapid response capability of instantaneous push-to-talk communications. Even if a worker is unresponsive, you can remotely activate the radio to check that your worker is safe. Privacy options are available to prevent others listening in on your communications, and radios can be remotely disabled if they are misplaced or stolen. New TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
With new noise cancellation technology and enhanced clarity, the DP2400e radio delivers excellent audio quality to make your workplace communications clearly intelligible. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximize battery lifetime. An improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%, allowing you to reach further than ever.
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- 300 MHz: 300-360 MHz, 350-400 MHz
- UHF: 403-527 MHz
- Non-display model
- 16 channels
- 5W (VHF) / 4W (300 MHz/UHF) maximum transmit power
- 0.5 W audio output
- Dual analogue and MOTOTRBO digital capable
- Lone Worker function for enhanced user safety
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) button
- IMPRES audio for consistent sound quality with SINC+ advanced noise cancellation
- Improved receiver sensitivity for up to 16% greater coverage
- Range of batteries including IMPRES smart energy and long lasting LV versions
- Vibrating belt clip option for discreet call and text alerts
- Pre-programmable texting via programmable buttons allows non-verbal commas
- Two programmable buttons
- Intelligent Audio and Voice Announcement for easier use
- Submersible IP67 and U.S. Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, & G rating
- TIA4950 certified HazLoc models available
- Direct mode, Conventional, IPSC and Capacity Plus compatible
- Wide range of accessories
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
✓ Hospitality venues ✓ schools/academies ✓ small construction sites ✓ Retail ✓ Vechiles.
*Please note that range may vary depending on environment actual range in built-up areas is estimated around 1-2km
If you are unsure about coverage, please contact our sales team to discuss a free trial in Dubai
There are no reviews yet.