Perfectly suited for business portable radio
- Virtual keypad and display
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Systems capable
With its slim, lightweight design, the MOTOTRBO SL2600 portable two-way radio is stylish and discreet. It blends seamlessly with professional attire, allowing you to move freely. At the same time, it?s durable and built to last.
Get quick access to key radio functions along with information at a glance. Connect discreetly to Bluetooth earpieces and sensors. Access Wi-Fi networks for over-the-air software updates. And use the SL2600 on trunking systems that support both data and voice.
The main features of Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO SL2600 digital portable radios
The MOTOTRBO SL2600 portable two-way radio gives you instant communication without the bulky look and feel of a traditional radio. At just 23mm thick, it fits easily in your hand, or discreetly in a jacket or trouser pocket. SL2600 weighs only 190g (6.7oz) so you can move freely and comfortably without being weighed down. Sleek and attractive, it blends with business attire and enhances your professional look.
With a virtual keypad and display, the SL2600 gives you a fast and easy way to navigate functions and receive information at a glance.
The SL2600 connects with wireless accessories such as Bluetooth earpieces and sensors, allowing you to keep your radio out of sight but not out of touch.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the SL2600 can be updated over the air. Instead of programming devices one by one, IT managers can save valuable time by sending updates to the entire fleet.
The SL2600 supports conventional operation for single sites plus IP Site Connect so you can link multiple locations into a single network. Or scale up to Capacity Plus for higher call capacity thanks to the efficient channel and spectrum usage of MOTOTRBO trunking.
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- UHF: 403-480 MHz
- Slim and light virtual display and keypad model
- 3W (digital*) / 2W (analogue) maximum transmit power
- 256 channels
- 0.5 W audio output
- 126 x 55 x 23 mm, 190 g
- Dual analogue and MOTOTRBO digital capable
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless accessory connection and indoor location tracking1
- Wi-Fi capability to allow remote firmware updates
- Lone Worker function helps enhance user safety
- Pre-programmable texting via side or front buttons allows non-verbal communication
- Intelligent Audio and Voice Announcement for easier use
- IP54 and U.S. Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, & G rating
- Direct mode, Conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus (single- and multi-site) compatible
*Optional, chargeable feature