Small, though and compact high tier portable radio
- Compact, rugged non-display model, 32 channels
- Bluetooth 4.0 and integrated Wi-Fi
- Integrated GPS and GLONASS
With the dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you?re more agile, better connected and safer. The DP3441e is designed for the mobile professional who needs effective communications. With a compact design and high performance integrated voice and data, these next-generation radios deliver comprehensive connectivity to your organisation.
The main features of Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO DP3441e digital portable radios
The MOTOTRBO DP3441e is a tough and compact ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radio. It’s small form factor makes it conveniently portable, with an efficient short antenna that won?t get in your way. It?s tested to military standards for extreme ruggedness, and is rated IP68 for almost complete immunity to dust and water. It won?t let you down even in harsh environments.
The DP3441e delivers operations-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates, and indoor and outdoor location tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on the DP3441e summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you?ve fallen, and can initiate a call for assistance.
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- UHF: 403-527 MHz
- Compact, rugged non-display model
- 32 channels
- 5W (VHF) / 4W (UHF) maximum transmit power
- 0.5 W audio output
- Dual analogue and MOTOTRBO digital capable
- Integrated GPS and GLONASS for wide area outdoor location tracking
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless accessory connection and indoor location tracking
- Lone Worker function and built-in Man Down accelerometer enhance user safety
- Wi-Fi capability to allow remote firmware updates
- IMPRES audio for consistent sound quality with SINC+ advanced noise cancellation
- Improved receiver sensitivity for up to 16% greater coverage
- Pre-programmable texting via side buttons allows non-verbal communication
- Dedicated emergency button and two programmable buttons
- Intelligent Audio and Voice Announcement for easier use
- Submersible IP68 and U.S. Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, & G rating
- Direct mode, Conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus and Capacity Max compatible
There are no reviews yet.